For the 2020 fiscal year, the deadline to contribute to your RRSP is March 1, 2021
Why make contributions early in the year? Learn more by watching our short video capsule!
WHY A RRSP?
- Accumulate tax-sheltered savings
- Save for your retirement
- Buy or build your first home
- Finance your education
WHY A BÂTIRENTE RRSP?
- Simple: contribute easily to your Bâtirente RRSP online or by payroll deduction (if that option is offered by your employer)
- Competitive: speed up your projects thanks to the Bâtirente high-performance investment funds and to reduced fees
HOW TO OPEN A BÂTIRENTE RRSP ACCOUNT?
- Enrol online: this document will guide you step by step on how to enrol with just a few clicks
- Paper form enrolment: contact your group representative or call the Member Services Centre
HOW TO CONTRIBUTE TO YOUR BÂTIRENTE RRSP?
You can now make your contributions entirely online, other than payroll deduction. Here’s how to do it, step by step!
Other alternatives are also available:
- Preauthorized debit
- Payroll deductions if offered by your employer (complete the form and submit it to the payroll department)
- Online payment
- Cheque payment
Contact the Member Services Centre at 1 800 463-6984, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.