The secure section My account for plan members is getting better and better! It’s been mobile-friendly (adapted to use on smartphones, tablets and computers) since January, and more improvements are coming September 15.
Creating an account
- To make it easier for us to communicate with plan members, they’ll have to enter an email address when creating their user ID.
- Once plan members have created their user ID and password, they’ll be brought to the log in page, where a message will be displayed, letting them know that they have log in to enrol or make changes.
- User IDs and passwords now have a longer expiry date (24 months of inactivity).
- Plan members will have one-click access to their profile and messages using the buttons in the upper right-hand corner of the page. They can also click Contact Us to send us secure messages.
- New quick links bring users to the most popular pages: financial statements, rates of return and savings details.
- They can now toggle back and forth between the English and French sections.
- A breadcrumb trail has been added on the left under the menus so users can see at a glance where they are. It shows plan members the path they have taken to get where they are.
- The menu structure has been redesigned to make it more intuitive:
- Under My account, plan members can access everything they need about their account and their investments. They’ll also be able to see, in more detail than ever, how much they have in each plan (employee contributions, employer contributions (if applicable), and whether or not the money is locked in).
- Under My transactions, they can manage their account and see their account history and online transaction history.
- Under My statements and documents, plan members can find their financial statements, plan documents, forms and tax slips and receipts.
- The Wellness Centre has tools and tips to help plan members achieve financial wellness.
Other improvements will be unveiled in the next few months… stay tuned!