Appointment – Customized Retirement Income Plan
When your advisor will contact you, you will need the following documents for you and your spouse, if applicable:
- The statements from your investments held outside Bâtirente (pension funds, RRSPs, SPPs, TSFAs, non-registered savings, etc.)
- Your most recent statement from Retraite Québec (to receive a copy, call 1 800 463-5185)
The advisor will also require the following information:
- By the time you retire, what are the total employee and employer contributions that will be made to Bâtirente?
- What is your annual salary?
- Will you be entitled to a retirement allowance? If so, do you know the amount?
- Do you have any other income? (for example, rental income, pensions, etc.)
- What is the value of your assets? (house, cottage, rental property, etc.)
- What is the balance of your mortgage?
- How much debt do you have? (credit margins, credit card debt, personal loans, automobile and recreational vehicle loans, etc.)
- What will be your budget at retirement? What is the monthly or annual amount you will need?
- Do you have any retirement projects that will require significant expenditures?